Click on the blue links below to watch past webinar recordings
September 2021: Annual Pulmonary Fibrosis (ILD) Month Patient ForumGuest experts
- Year in Review: Dr. Chris Ryerson, Respirologist/Researcher, Pacific Lung Centre, SPH
- Weight Loss/Nutrition: Dr. Nasreen Khalil, Respirologist/Researcher, The Lung Centre, VGH
- Oxygen: Dr. Marinescu, Respirologist/Pulmonary Fibrosis Research and Diagnosis, SPH
- Physical Exercise: Sonja Bola, Coordinator, Respiratory Therapist/Educator, The Lung Centre, VGH
September 2019: Annual Pulmonary Fibrosis (ILD) Month Patient ForumGuest experts are featured in short videos addressing the following questions
- What is Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- Who is affected by Interstitial Lung Disease?
- What are the current approaches in the treatment of Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- What are the new advances in the treatment of Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- Will Pulmonary Fibrosis patients benefit from stem cell treatment?
- Do all patients with Pulmonary Fibrosis end up having a lung transplant?
- Who makes the decision for patients to undergo a lung transplant?
- What are the risks and complications involved with lung transplants?
- How are people with Pulmonary Fibrosis affected by woodsmoke or wildfire?
- What are the long term effects of woodsmoke or wildfire in those with Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- What can people do to reduce exposure to wildfire or woodsmoke?
- What is caregiver burden and why is it important?
- What are the helpful and unhelpful behaviours of caregivers in supporting disease management?
- What are some possible interventions for Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- How big of a problem is Pulmonary Fibrosis?
September 2018: Annual Pulmonary Fibrosis (ILD) Month Patient ForumGuest experts are featured in short videos addressing the following questions
- What's the difference between pulmonary fibrosis and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis?
- Who is most likely to be affected by pulmonary fibrosis?
- Do we understand what increases risk of pulmonary fibrosis?
- How is pulmonary fibrosis diagnosed?
- What treatments are available for pulmonary fibrosis?
- What are the know side effects of pulmonary fibrosis medications?
- How can patients avoid flare-ups of their pulmonary fibrosis?
- What are the common health conditions associated with pulmonary fibrosis?
- What is pulmonary rehabilitation?
- What are the benefits of pulmonary rehabilitation?